BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 26, 2011

Bradbury Mountain State Park

This is from a few months back but I never shared it and I'm deleting my old blog all together so here it is:

         My peanuts were up at the crack of dawn Sunday morning after Memorial Day weekend camping (sleeping in a tent will do that to you) && the question was: what are we going to do today?! I had been to Bradbury Mountain State Park before on a homeschool field-trip when I was maybe 14? It was a fun easy climb as far as I could remember. So off we went, myself, my sister-in-law and my three girls..

We put on our best happy faces at the top ;O)


3$ for each adult to get in and kids under 6 are free, awesome I thought! All the girls will be free. What a fun thing to do for practically nothing! 















Well, after dragging a three year old and two, two year olds to the top of a mountain and then back down again, I realized maybe they just weren't quite ready for hiking yet.. [It really is a really short easy hike but they're were just too many of them and not enough of me to go around to help!]


but to be honest, we probably all felt like Hallee on the inside. lol


This was much more like it.. :) aww poor babies, just aren't cut out for hiking yet.. Maybe in a few years?


Good thing they have a play ground at the bottom of the mountain, it definitely saved the day!







1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You are brave. I would never attempt this without my ergo, but I suppose you're a little too out-numbered for that. ;]

    ReplyDelete